[Zope] Can't create new DTML Document w/ Mozilla 0.9.7

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:45:22 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

Can anyone else confirm this potential bug. Using the new Mozilla 0.9.7,
I can't add a DTML Document, DTML Method, or Python Script to my Zope
site. (Those are three that I know don't work, there may be others. I
can add folders.) I've tested this with 2.5.0b3 and 2.3.3 with the same
results. The browser just spins without any apparent response from
Zope. Netscape 4.77 seems to work just fine. This is on Linux, BTW
(browser and Zope).

I didn't observe this with Mozilla 0.9.6. Maybe it's time to file a
bug report with the Mozilla folks.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com