[Zope] THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:15:54 -0800

Follow me...
I had a folder called *Store* in one of my virtual hosts built in Zope. I
left for the gym. When I came back the folder was gone. Vanished. Okay,
that's strange, but since I'm just now finishing up building a brand new
server I had a *.zexp file for the entire virtual host on my PC at home. I
ftp'd it to the server, moved the old corrupt version and imported the
backup. The folder was still gone. Okay, fine, I still have the folder on
the old server, right, so let's just make a *.zexp of that. Nope. Gone.

Now, I'm convinced nobody's been messing around in my servers. They'd have
to know way too much about these particulars, and why would they target
just one folder that hasn't even been published (hyperlinked) to the rest
of the site! This is just too weird for words. Any ideas?
TIA,
BenO