[Zope] The Zope Book

Donald Braman donald.braman@yale.edu
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:37:02 -0500

I just have to write in about the Zope book. I had a look at it in it's
earlier stages (when I first evaluated and decided not to try Zope), and had
trouble with it. I'm not sure why I had this bad first impression (about a
year ago? maybe more?) but maybe I was just in a bad mood. I just had
another look at it, and it's like manna from heaven for me as a new user. I
hope nice things happen to the authors.

My only complaint is that there is no order form for a hard copy! My little
printer is running it off right now, but I'd like to have the actual book
when it comes out. If you can't take orders yet, you could take email
addresses and notify people the day it does become available. How about it?

Don