[Zope] re: Zope ODB Recovery questions

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:15:56 -0800

Hi,

Please disregard my previous message, the problem is fixed now.
Ours is a pretty heavily SQL-dependent site, and the problem turned out
to be a network connectivity problem between our web server and our
database.

Its funny how a problem with the database, on another machine, seemed to
almost make everything else in our Zope install grind to a halt as well.

Thank you,
Chris