[Zope] How do I personalize my error messages?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:55:26 +0000

Andy McKay wrote:

> Bizarre as it seems, not all error messages go to standard_error_message.
> Some obvious ones such as 404 for example.

Huh?!

Our standard_error_message's catch 404s

They don't catch Auth errors though, which is something that neesd fixing.
What also neesd fixing is the way the traceback is plonked on the end of any
generated HTML (yes, after the </HTML>), generating badly formed HTML and giving
out information about your site you may not want to.

Both of these I'd love to fix, and may well do if I can just squeeze 26 hours
into a day ;-)

cheers,

Chris