[Zope] How to create a folder for a given user ?

Emmanuel Viennet emmanuel.viennet.@lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:39:57 +0100

 Apologies for these simples questions...

What is the correct procedure to follow in order
to create a Folder owned by a given user
(ie I want to create the equivalent of a unix account
 with a home directory).

By the way: in the (near) future I'd like
to automate this task (using XML-RPC or some other
scripting technique).
Where can I find a documentation of the API
(I didn't find informations about user creation,
ownership change etc in the Zope Book nor in
the QuickStart help).

Thanks,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Viennet
Dpt GTR - IUT de Villetaneuse - Universite Paris-Nord