[Zope] Re: [ZCommerce] Frustrated with ALL zcommerce solutions!

Cees de Groot cg@cdegroot.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:11:23 +0100

tino@wildenhain.de said:
> So? Why are we at least making mony with our Zope commerce solution
> for one year now? ;)

Becaue you are a programmer? I can hardly believe that you are using a Zope
product out-of-the-box...

There are probably people out there that are making money with commerce
solutions based on Intel Macro Assembler, but that hardly is a reason for
pronouncing it the best or even a good solution. IMNSHO, Zope is a good
content management system but not a very good basis for e-commerce work.

> If he is not a programmer he schould not implement enything ;) There
> are  some cheep shops for such people ready an virtually any ISP.

I know, my company sells Intershop 4.2 hostings.
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>