[Zope] Re: How to create a folder for a given user ?

arne keller arne.keller@ppm.u-psud.fr
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:37:51 +0100

Emmanuel Viennet wrote:

>  Apologies for these simples questions...
>
> What is the correct procedure to follow in order
> to create a Folder owned by a given user
> (ie I want to create the equivalent of a unix account
>  with a home directory).
>
> By the way: in the (near) future I'd like
> to automate this task (using XML-RPC or some other
> scripting technique).
> Where can I find a documentation of the API
> (I didn't find informations about user creation,
> ownership change etc in the Zope Book nor in
> the QuickStart help).
>
> Thanks,
> Emmanuel
>
> --
> Emmanuel Viennet
> Dpt GTR - IUT de Villetaneuse - Universite Paris-Nord
> 93430 Villetaneuse -  France
> http://www-gtr.iutv.univ-paris13.fr/

for user creation in python:
try the How-To:
http://www.zope.org/Members/element/addingUsersInPython
which is very very short...
If you find more info tell me.

for the API you can see:

http://happydoc.sourceforge.net/Zope-2-CVS-srcdocs/

which is not very friendly but...

--
Arne Keller
Laboratoire de Photophysique Moleculaire du CNRS, Bat. 213.