[Zope] Python monitoring script for Zope?

Will Dennis willd@p-wave.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:27:29 -0500

Hello Zopistas,

I am wondering if someone has already written a Python script that will
monitor Zope and do a stop/start if Zope is not responding (we are
experiencing a problem with a customer's site in that Zope stops
responding to GET/POST requests, but the Zope processes are still
running.) AndyM has written a similar Perl script for Windows-based Zope
installations, but I can't seem to find anything on Zope.org that will
run on UNIX. If no such script exists, then I'll author one and throw it
up on my Member page.

Thanks for any info provided,

Will Dennis
P-Wave, Inc.