[Zope] Proposal: Include tino's patched <dtml-in> in futureZope

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:00:15 +0100

Hi all :-)

> Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>>
> <snip argument over namespace>
>
> Sorry to jump in here, but can we please not let this argument rob us of
> yet another chance to get a nice alternative to such abominations as:
> <dtml-var "_['sequence-item']*3">
>
> <dtml-var "sequence_item 3"> is much nicer :-)
>
> Tino, is there any chance you could split your dtml-in patch into two so
> that the contraversial bit can be argued over while not impeding the most
> useful bit?
>
> please?!

Its already. The people who dont like the renaming feature do not simply
need
to use it :-) E.g. if you omit the prefix-argument, its set to "sequence".

Regards
Tino