[Zope] MS Exchange

Ian@Epperson.com Ian@Epperson.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:23:12 -0800

My organization uses Microsoft Exchange 5.5 (ptui!) for e-mail and
collaboration.  We have a Public Folder called "Company Contacts"
which is our company-wide contact list.

I want to access that from Zope.  I'm running Zope off of a Red Hat
Linux 6.1 box.

There doesn't seem to be a way to get to it from LDAP (grumble), and
IMAPv4 is only giving me limited information (Contact Name and
Notes).  I don't think there's a way to do it with COM or MAPI (as my
Zope server is Linux), but I'm not sure.

My last ditch will be to write an ASP page running on the Exchange
server to present that info to Zope for processing.

If anyone could provide me with more insight or better solution, I'd
love to hear it.

TIA.