RV: [Zope] Problems with Core Session Tracking

Juan Carlos Coruña jcoruna@ibdosnorte.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:24:23 +0100

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Juan Carlos Coruña [mailto:jcoruna@ibdosnorte.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2001 11:01
Para: Chris McDonough
Asunto: RE: [Zope] Problems with Core Session Tracking

Yes, I'm using cookies and internal data container. But after I have changed all the site using encodeUrl the problem continues.
For example, after viewing a page without problems, and then reloading it appears the problem. The SESSION.get('N__cliente') responds None. If I reload the page it fails 50%.