[Zope] Images and uploading

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:19:28 +0100

Thanks Harald,

I do indeed have ExtFile loaded on my system, and had ignored it for the
sake of figuring out LocalFS. Will give it a look now, but will it really
help?

It sounds like the same conundrum except that when depositing a file
somewhere, the meta data is in fact captured and stored, and can be
requested after is deposit. But what I want is this operation to occur
beforehand.....

Which makes me ask, how do I access the physical path of an
HTTPRequest.upload.instance so I can perform a string.search?

Paz