[Zope] User home directories

Craig Dunigan Craig Dunigan <craig.dunigan@esker.com>
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:36:37 -0600 (CST)

Okay, I'm still really new, but I have to start helping out sooner or
later, so here goes.

I do something similar by assigning a local role of Manager to each user
for his/her own folder.  It may then be possible (more knowledgable
people, come to my rescue here!) to create all of the user folders from a
single account with a global role of Manager, since ownership is not an
issue if the user has local Manager permissions?

Craig