[Zope] Zope memory usage out of control

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:20:53 -0500

-H will indent child processes as well, so although helpful, it still
doesn't distinguish between threads and processes.  'm' is documented to
show threads, but at least RedHat says "ERROR: Thread display not
implemented."  I do wish there was a way to get a BSDish display of only
"real" processes and make showing threads optional.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com