[Zope] Persistent dictionaries with Zope?

Tristan Roddis tristan@roddis.org
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:15:24 +0000 (GMT)

Bit of a newbie question here:

What is the best way to create dictionaries (i.e. name-value pairs) that
can be accessed from Zope objects. E.g. I want to store a dictionary in
one place that can be accessed from other objects to e.g. provide select
lists of the form:

<option name="[dictionary name]">[dictionary value]</option>

I had a look at assigning properties to objects but nothing seemed to
help. Otherwise the only thing I could think of was installing products
such as PersistentListDict or TinyTable but is this overkill?

Thanks,

-Tristan.

tristan@roddis.org                              http://www.roddis.org
"Word Up."                                   http://www.wordvault.org