[ZOPE] : problem uploading Images

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:23:41 -0500

K H Subrahmanyan wrote:

> I am using zope in linux.
>
> I have added one Image.(size : 56 x 103).
>
> Now even if I delete it and add another different picture with the SAME Id,
> then also, I will get the same (previous) picture, except that the size will
> be change to the size of the new picture.
>
> the problem will be same even if I open that object and upload a new image.
>
> what may be the problem.
>
> thanks in advance.
> subrahmayn.

Your browser is cacheing the image. Clear your disk and memory caches,
then re-load the page. That should do it.

If you need to prevent this, one strategy would be to generate a
unique ID for your images whenever they change, and take that into
account in your DTML. I've been thinking about this but haven't
implemented it yet.

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.