[Zope] Zope 2.3 for Solaris 2.6 Directory Checksum Error installing!

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:23:47 +1100

On Wednesday 07 February 2001 07:06, Brad Clements wrote:
> Help, I've killed my client's Zope installation!

Are you using the normal Solaris TAR, or GNU TAR?  I believe there may be
some subtle differences...

Then again, I can tell you that the source distribution untars fine, and
builds quickly and easily under Solaris 2.6....  perhaps you should try it?

It's just a matter of downloading the source tarball, extracting it, and
typing "python wo_pcgi.py" or "python w_pcgi.py"  depending on if you want to
use PCGI (does anyone do this any more??)

> Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
> http://www.murkworks.com                          (315)268-9812 Fax
> netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney