[Zope] 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:29:48 -0600

Stephan Goeldi wrote:

> >Why didn't you test 2.3 betas and caught these errors?
>
> Because I am not a programmer. I am an administrator and
> webdesigner. Without this class of users, there would be
> no use for Zope. Except for your hobby.

I don't want to participate in a war here. But if you do not
intend to test betas and report problems (which an administrator
can still do) then I suggest that you stay one to two versions
behind and NEVER install a ".0" version of anything.  You won't
have the latest functionallity but you won't have the problems
associated with it either.  That's the RealWorld(tm)! <g>

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://www.FreePM.com Office:
(901) 884-4126
"Liberty has never come from the government." - Woodrow Wilson