[Zope] 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Erik Enge erik+list@esol.no
08 Feb 2001 17:30:59 +0100

[Stephan Goeldi]

| >Why didn't you test 2.3 betas and caught these errors?
|
| Because I am not a programmer. I am an administrator and
| webdesigner. Without this class of users, there would be no use for
| Zope.

This is not true.  Zope is applicable to many other areas besides
Content Managment and dynamic websites.  I won't mention any of those
because it isn't in the context of this thread.

| Except for your hobby.

Let's not get personal here.  I've seen many mailinglists and
newsgroups go really sour because of personal attacks.  The Zope-lists
are very free of such non-sense, and it would be nice if they stayed
that way.

If you want to comment on someone, comment on their actions, not their
person.  This is very basic conflict-psychology.  We've all read
Gandhi, right?  :)