[Zope] http://webdav.zope.org DOWN?!

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:47:15 -0500

> > This works fine, but when I try to transfer files I get the message,
> > 'Unable to authenticate with WebDAV server' what does this mean?
>
> I don't use Dreamweaver myself. But it has been reported and is
> in the ARCHIVES that Dreamweaver has problems that are being
> worked on.

That's right - DW's WebDAV support is not quite ready for
prime-time. FYI, the webdav.zope.org site has gone away,
as it has long outlived its usefulness. It was intended as
an interoperability testing playground back before the DAV
support was checked into Zope (it was also woefully out of
date).

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909