[Zope] Problems with Queries after reinstalling

Steven Grimes Steven Grimes" <sgrimes@atinucleus.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:43:05 -0600

All,

I'm using Microsoft Visual Foxpro free tables on another machine using ODBC
(this was not my choice). I have a DTML Document called procList (see source
below) which calls a ZSQLMethod named getAllProcessors() (see source below)
it gives repeatedly asks for a password and none of the usernames or
passwords in my acl_users nor my superuser password works. After three
attemps the following error message is displayed:

 Zope Error

Unauthorized

Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: procList)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object
    (Object: procList)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\OFS\DTMLDocument.py, line 170, in
__call__
    (Object: procList)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line
502, in __call__
    (Object: procList)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ATIANY~1\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_In.py, line 682,
in renderwob
    (Object: getAllProcessors())
Unauthorized: 0

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

proclist Source Code:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
  <:in "getAllProcessors()">
      <:if "_.string.strip(category)!=''">
        <:var category>
      <:else>
        &nbsp;
      </:if>
      <:if "notes">
        <:var notes>
      <:else>
        &nbsp;
      </:if>
  </:in>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

getAllProcessors Source Code: (no arguments, the connection works fine)
select * from lookup3 where class='PROCESSOR' order by item

Thanks,
Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@atinucleus.com

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
TEL: 334-661-5770
FAX: 334-661-5788
www.acceleratedtechnology.com

   "Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free."