[Zope] 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 19:28:29 +0100

Stephan Goeldi wrote:

> I created a CD-ROM with video presentations of the
> ease of using Zope. As far as I know there doesn't
> exist such stuff on the Zope site. That's why we
> created it ourselves.
> The only difficulty would be, that the CD-ROM is about 150MB.
> There is a Zope video and some other web specific presentation.
> And it is in German.
As you offer commercial Zope hosting it would be quite easy for you
to provide the German Zope video for download.

Denn Du bist nicht der Einzige deutschsprachige Zope-User ;-)
Zeig mal, was Deine Service wert ist!
Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)