[Zope] Zope-Video was: 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Stephan Goeldi stephan.goeldi@datacomm.ch
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:55:52

>As you offer commercial Zope hosting it would be quite easy for you
>to provide the German Zope video for download.
>
>Denn Du bist nicht der Einzige deutschsprachige Zope-User ;-)
>Zeig mal, was Deine Service wert ist!

OK, it is on http://www.goeldi.com/video

The unzipped video is in AVI format. It is only about the /manage and the
clicking on "change" and on "view". Not more. As I mentioned, it is done for
dummy managers who think Content Management is only possible with GoLive or
frontp~1.age

It is in German. And there is - of course - promotion for my service.
But you wanted it ...

Greetings
Goeldi.com
Stephan Goeldi