[Zope] WebDAV directory browsing

Lucas Taylor lucasta@goodnet.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:16:30 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to disable directory browsing
through WebDAV. When using IE5's web folder support, and connecting
to the Zope server, I am able to view all of the objects in the root
folder and down (Control Panel, etc...). This doesn't happen with a
standard http request, where I'll either be served the index_html
object, or get a resource not found error if there is none.
If I try to create folders or copy files from a local system to the
Zope server via WebDAV, I am asked for a password, so that seems to work
fine.

Using Zope 2.3/Python 2.0 on FreeBSD

Thank you,

Lucas Taylor