[Zope] ZClass Containers

Harald Scheirich scheirich@nulleins.at
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:25:32 +0100

I have a problem with a ZClass that is subclassed from an ZObjectManager.

I have a DTMLMethod defined in this ZClass called standardDisplay,
this shows some properties of the ZClass and also displays an Image
(ExtImage in this case) that is contained by the ZClass. This method
works fine when called directly on an instance of the ZClass as in

http://localhost:8080/xxx/classInstance/standardDisplay

but fails to display the Image when accessed through the aquired
index_html Method in classInstance so the link

http://localhost:8080/xxx/classInstance/

displays the correct index_html (standardDisplay is called from
index_html) information but fails to display the Image (it does
display the properties correctly)

I am using
<dtml-in "objectValues(['ExtImage'])"><dtml-var sequence-item></dtml-in>
in standardDisplay to get access to the image

How come it works directly, but not when called through index_html ?

Thank you for any hints, Harald
Harald Scheirich                     | Voice:+(431) 585 66 30-621
Head of R&D                          | Fax:  +(431) 585 66 30-643
01 EDV consulting & development GmbH | scheirich@nulleins.at
Linke Wienzeile 4/2/2                |
A-1060 Vienna, Austria               | http://www.nulleins.at/