[Zope] Zoo guestbook example.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:50:20 -0600

Markus Kemmerling wrote:

> I tried this with Zope 2.2.4. It works:
>
>   id='entry_%d' % len(self.objectIds())
>   self.manage_addDTMLDocument(id, title="", file=comments)
>   doc=getattr(self, id)
>   doc.manage_addProperty('guest_name', guest_name, 'string')
>
> I hope you haven't given up yet.
>
> Markus Kemmerling

Haven't given up, I was just resting! :-) Tried the above, still didn't
like 'self', (the variable, not myself) but I don't know what Zope my
ISP is running and I tried to RTFM, but this resulted in a bajillion
hits on the word 'version'. That's the problem is that what I'm going to
derive from the guest book example needs to run on my ISP's server.
Thanks! -- IV