[Zope] Tables, Forms and DB querys oh my

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:08:58 -0600

I'm sorry, I don't follow the suggestion to wrap each tuple in a form.
I'm using gadfly for my db, mostly for ease of deployment at several
offices.  Does gadfly have a unique id method, like an auto-increment
field in MySQL?
Thanks,
Gary.