[Zope] KDE's Konqueror

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:23:19 +0100

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 04:16:01PM +0800, Bak@kedai wrote:
> On Monday 12 February 2001 16:08, Milos Prudek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Zope management screens cannot be used with Konqueror
> > (http://www.kde.org). Konqueror always renders the page itself instead
> > of it's management screen.
> >
> > Is it a Konqueror fault? I'd like to file a problem report, because
> > Netscape is a royal pain when compared to Konqueror.
> >
> > --
> i have managed my zope sites with konqi, and so far has no problems what so
> ever.
>
> maybe it has something to do with cookies?

The Zope management interface doesn't (normally) use cookies for
authentication.

I don't use Konqueror myself, but I recall that Konqueror doesn't use
authentication in frames; this will cause the Zope management interface to
show the rendered page, not the management page.

Maybe this is fixed in a newer version and Milos is using an old, broken
version?

--
Martijn Pieters