[Zope] newbie Q: <base href="">

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:23:04 +0000

Andre Quintos wrote:

> Is there a way to "tell" zope to stop adding that <base href=""> tag?

Nope, it's actually quite important sometimes, especially for relative links ;-)

> I'm currently setting up Zope for this company I work for. Everything is
> going smoothly so far except for 1 thing: Zope adds a <base href="">
> automatically to every page. It looks like this:
>
> <base href="http://wwwproto.ima.com//support/" />

Hmmm... are you using mod_proxy or SiteAccess or something?

Or do you just haev a link to '/support' on the page?

If that latter, replace it with &dtml.url-support; which isa much safer way to
create a reference :-)

cheers,

Chris