[Zope] Displaying something based on role doesn't work properly

Alexander Limi alexander@limi.net
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:22:47 +0100

> Alexander Limi writes:
>  > ....
>  > AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role(['Member','Artist','Manager'])
>  > works fine except for standard_error_message.
>
> "standard_error_message" is probably not designed to be viewed
> directly.

I'm not viewing it directly either. I'm accessing an URL that doesn't
exist.

> On the other hand, if it is called for a "Resource Not Found",
> then Zope has not yet made the authentication.
> This happens only after URL traversal succeeded.

So how can I get it working then? It works perfectly on Zope.org (My
"logged in" menus do not disappear just because I try to get a document
that isn't there).

Alexander.