[Zope] LocalFS problems with Zope2.3

Jim Penny jpenny@universal-fasteners.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 19:45:05 -0500

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 04:20:23PM -0800, Jonothan Farr wrote:
> I am not able to duplicate this. What is it you are trying to do when you get
> the error?
> --jfarr

I am clicking on a link that looks like:

Ah, damn, this may be an interaction with SiteRoot.  I do have one at this level
that says...
Base
https://boris.universal-fasteners.com/dynamic/protected
Path
/

with no access rules.

I remember now seeing some stuff on the list a few days ago about
LocalFS killing SiteRoot (but not SiteRoot killing LocalFS?)

I will check which SiteRoot is running.  (After inspection,
I think it is 2.0.0b4).

Other products installed are
AddressBook     OFSP           StandardCacheManagers  ZopeTutorial
ExternalMethod  PythonMethod   ZCatalog               __init__.py
LocalFS         PythonScripts  ZGadflyDA              __init__.pyc
MIMETools       Refresh        ZPoPyDA
MailHost        SiteAccess     ZSQLMethods

Thanks for your time

Jim