[Zope] music in zope

Erik Enge erik+list@esol.no
15 Feb 2001 14:04:41 +0100

[jacintha menezes]

| Kindly let me know whether we can have music in zope so when a page
| is opened that music should run.

I think you can, but I think you need to use Flash¹.  However, this
hasn't got anything to do with Zope.  This has to do with webdesign.
Contact a webdesign company or somebody else that is qualified to help
you.  And stop sending the same mail to so many people.

| Other thing is can we upload database information to a excel sheet?

Yes and no.  It all depends.  You need to provide more information
about what you want to upload, how and what for.  And, more
importantly to this list, do you want to use Zope, and if so, how?

¹ <URL:http://www.macromedia.com>