[Zope] performance problem

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:40:14 +0000

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:21:37 +0100 (CET), Dieter Maurer
<dieter@handshake.de> wrote:

>Torsten Gallmeister writes:
> > Is there a way to disable caching for products/attributes/objects ? I=
 think this
> > would be nice for some sites which have not too much  requests but a =
large amount
> > of data.
>You know, you can control the cache parameters?
>
>    Control Panel -> Database Management -> Cache Parameters

One other parameter is critical to cache behaviour, but is not
configured on that page......

Those settings control the behaviour per-cache, and one process has
many independant caches. The largest influence over the number of
caches in use is the number of publisher threads - each one gets its
own cache.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com