[Zope] Zoo guestbook example.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:48:37 -0600

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Your problem description indicates that you have called the method
> with enough parameters that the auto-passing of "self" did not
> happen. Instead "self" appears to have got a string as value.
>
> If this description really matches your case, then
> call the method with '<dtml-XXXX "method(this(),further parameters)">'.
>
> Dieter

addEntry is a Python method, I don't think DTML is allowed judging by it not
liking <dtml-comment> as a test and certainly not liking my try below:

If it did take DTML, would one transform this:

comments.manage_addDTMLDocument(id, title="", file=comments)

To something like this?

<dtml-call "manage_addDTMLDocument(comments(),id, title="", file=comments)">

-- IV