[Zope] KDE's Konqueror

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:34:25 +1100

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 21:20, Geoffrey L. Wright wrote:
> Curtis Maloney <curtis@cardgate.net> writes:
> > Saying that, I have not tried Opera in some time... perhaps they've
> > addresses some of THEIR issuse... it could be worth a
> > try...http://www.opera.com
>
> Would be interested to hear how well it interacts w/Zope...

Well, just for completeness, I checked out the latest Opera (5beta6, at the
time of checking).

I had to d/l the staticaly built version (I have some odd library
combinations here:)  and it ran happily.  All of my previous complaints about
it seem to have been addressed, and it seems to be running fine.  I will let
you know in a week or so if I can still bear to use it. (o8

Could this be, at last, a replacement to Nutscrape???

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.