[Zope] Checking sequence-index using dtml-if

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:08:59 +1100

Tino Wildenhain wrote:

>John Morton schrieb:

<...snip...>

>  > Use the dtml namespace lookup notation when ever you need to use an
>>  attribute name with a '-' in it, inside an expression. And submit it as a
>>  bug to the collector until the DC folk give in and include '_' equivalents
>>  to all the attributes that use dashes :-)
>>

>Patch is available from me until DC follows...
>
>Regards
>Tino

Do you have a version of your patch for Zope 2.3? DT_In in 2.3
changed too much for the current patch to work.

thanks, Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --