[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Editing DTML Documents

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:53:43 +0100

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 05:10:08PM +0100, Paul Zwarts wrote:
> What about Dreamweaver 4? I also heard XMetal would support WebDav as well...

Dreamweaver 4 claims to have WebDAV support, but it severely broken.
Macromedia has promised to fix it, but I have yet to see anything more
than that promise.

I don't know about XMeTal; the SoftQuad website doesn't list WebDAV on
the XMeTal feature list.

I hadn't looked at XML editors yet. A brief search reveals that there
seems to be only one editor that XML supports WebDAV; it's called XML
Client, and produced by Excosoft:

  http://www.excosoft.se/products/exc_pd.xml

We probably should do some interoperability testing.. *nudge Todd*.

--
Martijn Pieters