[Zope] devel/production syncronization

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:02:25 -0600

I'm having problems trying to figure out how to keep the production
version of my app synchronized with the developement version.  I need to
be able to work on an app on my laptop, then move those changes onto my
production versions of the application spread around several sites.
Since when in use, the production app's data changes quite a bit, it's
not as easy as just copying over the whole site, I'd overwrite a lot of
data.  It'd be nice to have an option on export/import to do something
analagous to applying a diff to a file.  It'd also then be easy to apply
to several different sites running the same app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary.