[Zope] Zope hosting services?

Kit O'Connell kito@clearcommerce.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:44:47 -0600

I would recommend Hurrah (http://www.hurrah.com/) who host one of my Zope
websites.They charge me $25/month and host my Zope site. I believe the
package includes unlimited email accounts but you'll want to double-check
that. They are the most cost-effective host I've found. Also, you fully
control your own installation so you can put whatever products or
customization in that you want.

When I signed up, 2.2.x was current so that was what was installed for me at
the time. I suspect they will now install 2.3.0 for you if you ask.

--
Kit O'Connell
Zope Administrator
kito@clearcommerce.com
'yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skilfully curled) all worlds' -
e.e. cummings

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Chapman [mailto:scott@lund.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 2:14 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Zope hosting services?

I am currently hosting a domain consisting of a small handful of
email accounts at a non-Zope provider. I'd like to move my email
accounts to a Zope provider and have Zope and my email all on one
provider (with Postgresql available also).

I'm after a provider with the current version of Zope available for me
to learn with and begin to make applications. I don't want to learn on
the 2.2.x line because I understand things have changed in 2.3.x.

I'd like a provider with full remote admin capabilities for email
accounts, web content, etc.. I'll be adding email accounts over time
and want short turn around times on this.

I also want to be able to deploy my own web apps there and make
them there as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions for low-cost providers to meet
these requirements?  I'm at $16.00/month right now and while I'm a
small-time player, this is the budget I want to stay close to.

Cordially,
Scott