[Zope] devel/production syncronization

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:51:59 -0600

Good idea, I'm afraid I may have to do that.  I could move all of my
methods/SQLmethods, etc into my /, and they'd be available by
acquisition (they're not used for anything else, so I'm not worried
about polluting my /).  As it is, my logic is all in the same folder as
the base of my data, which isn't optimal I guess.

Gary.