[Zope] Re: Zope.org feedback

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
04 Jan 2001 12:21:55 -0500

Zachery Bir <zbir@baymountain.com> writes:

> Read through and completed the HOWTO for LoginManager with
> SQL and SkinScript. I have one question: Is there a missing
> step between creating the ZClass and somehow accessing it
> in the test folder?

Yes there is a missing step.  You need to go into the Storage tab of
your UserSource (in acl_users, click the UserSource tab, then click on
the only UserSource, then click on the Storage tab).  Then select your
new ZClass as the "Class to use for stored items" and set "Objects
are:" to "loaded by accessing attribute" 'member_id'.

Thanks for the bug report!  I'll add this to the HOWTO soon.

Dan Pierson