[Zope] LinuxWorld Expo Exhibits pass from Digital Creations and Zope.org

Gary Graham gary@digicool.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:43:03 -0500

Come join Digital Creations, publishers of Zope, as our guest at the Linux World Conference & Expo exhibits!  The show is January 31-February 2 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY.  We will be debuting our new booth and sharing some exciting information about Zope and Digital Creations!  If you are interested in attending the exhibits as our guest, please go to http://www.digicool.com/gary/lwexhibitspass.pdf  to download your FREE exhibits pass.

We look forward to meeting and talking with you in New York!

If you have any questions about our participation, please email Melissa at melissa@digicool.com

--Gary

Gary Graham         gary@digicool.com
Director, Sales & Marketing
Digital Creations    Fredericksburg, Virginia
"Dynamic Content in Internet Time"
mobile: 540.840.3813	office direct: 540.372.9971
fax   : 540.368-8016
Creators of Zope: The Future of Content
www.digicool.com  www.zope.org