[Zope] My own alternative interface to a propertysheet in a zClass gets redirected to the original interface

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:21:25 +0100

When I make an alternate interface to my properties for a zClass and it then
calls manage_editProperties, manage_editProperties redirects me to the
original properties page. How can I avoid that?

"edit" is the alternative interface dtml method.

Do I have to make a new page to avoid it? something like:

I thought i could just set: <input type=hidden name=DestinationURL
value=edit> in the alternative form.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('DestinationURL','edit')">
<dtml-call manage_editProperties(REQUEST)>

Regards Max m

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Specialization is for insects.  -  Robert A. Heinlein