[Zope] zclassReverse problem

Bill Welch bill@carbonecho.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:27:29 +0000 (GMT)

I get back exactly nothing, no 'Not Found', no classes/attributes. I
believe that I've installed correctly. When I ask for a product that
doesn't exist, I get a traceback that starts in Extensions/zclassInfo.py.

I've tried in on Membership, LoginManager, ZPatterns, Poll, Etailer, and
zCommerce. Zope 2.2.2, linux.

Bill.