[Zope] ZSQL database connection (ZPoPy) not giving expected results

Mark N. Gibson mark@kaivo.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:31:08 -0700

Ok, here's the situation.

I create a folderish object.  I insert some info into the postgresql
database related to this folderish object.  I create a ZPopy database
connection within this folderish object.  All of this is done through a
python method.

If I do a query using this new database connection, select for rows I
just inserted.  The query comes back with no results.  I can do this
query using another ZSQL DB connection, and on the command line, it
works fine.

Caching is off for the query.

Eventually, after 30 seconds to 4 minutes, all queries seem to work
fine.  This behavior is inconsistent, sometimes the queries work after
no wait at all.

Any ideas?