[Zope] MySQL connection woes

paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:40:01 -0600

One other bizarre symptom: when I test the database connection with a
INSERT query it works and inserts data into the designated MySQL table in
the query, although there is no indication that it is working in Zope. I
changed the user table for the MySQL user cited in the connection string so
that all privileges are on and still no luck.

P. Johnson