[Zope] ZWikiWebs Product

Matthew Monacelli nestle579@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:08:34 -0500

Has anyone else had trouble using the ZWikiWeb product?  As Manager, there
are no problems, but users I have added cannot add ZWikiWebs in their own
folders.  While already logged in, a login box comes up, meaning they do not
have the necessary permissions.  When I cancel the box, I get the Zope error
message stating that the user is not authorized to access Control_Panel.  I
have given the user role (that I created) access to view contents, view, use
factories, change zwiki pages, and serveral others.  Is there something I am
missing?

Thanks,
Matt