[Zope] MySQLDA and MySQL-python - patch needed?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:16:37 -0500

The RPMS install the DA where the Zope RPMS install Products.  I actually
put my products in the same place (RPMS or not) and use symbolic links for
the different instances of Zope I have running, so I know symbolic links
will work.  If DA product is showing not broken in the Control Panel, then
it was installed properly.

Are you getting any error messages?  How do you know the information is not
getting back to Zope?  When you test the queries on the connection
management screen, do you get results?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com