[Zope] PoPy Installation. Where's the BEEF?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:15:28 -0500 (EST)

Did you move this Zope from it's original location in  /usr/local/zope?
I'm guessing you did.. and those paths are in the .pyc files.

try:

find /usr/local/EcoZope -name "*.pyc" -delete

then (optionally) rerun w(o?)_pgci.py which will (among other things)
rebuild the .pyc files. If you don't, Zope will just be slower for a while
is it rebuilds the pyc files as it imports them (mostly at startup I
would guess).

-steve